Re: [K12OSN] Ot: scripting help

isn't there some 'htpasswd' command you can run as root to change it at the commandline? I'm not sure, but remember something of this sort when I setup my BackupPC box...

--Huck

Peter Hartmann wrote:
I must have mistyped a password for my appliance (pbx) that has a
https login....becasuse I can't get in!  (slaps head) I'm trying to
figure out how to automatacally generate a password list that like
this:  display every permutation of upper and lower case of a word
prepended by the same number.

ie.

123Password
123pAssword