Re: [K12OSN] USB Files Don't Display

I had the same problem after an upgrade om my LTSP-servers. Tried to add all users to the fuse group without any luck. We have the dhcpd server on a seperate machine which also is handing out the image to the clients. But after I did an upgrade on this machine, all the files on the usb-sticks came alive again. Think it had something to do with the modules that were handed out to the clients. These were not updatet along with the LTSP-servers because of their location on a seperate server.. But after a similar uodate here, all usb-sticks worked as they should...

Kjetil