Re: [K12OSN] OT: Required use of IE by State DOE

David Hopkins wrote:

"Because it violates all the canons of good web design and is a stupid
idea to boot" isn't a good enough reason?

Nope, not good enough. I tried that one 'way back when' and the response was along the lines that "we are based on MS and it makes sense to build the solution around the architecture we have". Thus, the need for a legal argument as opposed to a technical merit argument.

I don't have a legal argument for you, but maybe the folks over at http://www.webstandards.org/ could be of use? They have an Education Taskforce: http://www.webstandards.org/action/edutf

Nils Breunese.