Re: [K12OSN] Fonts printing wrong

Hey that worked!  Thanks David (and Peter) for the response.  Installing the driver over did the trick.  Odd, but not worth trying to find out "why."

:)

-Shawn

On Mar 15, 2007, at 10:47 AM, David Hopkins wrote:

I had this happen from a couple of packages (ImageMagick and OpenOffice).  Re-installing/updating  the printer ppd files (via cups) fixed it in my case.

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director

views of Inland Lakes Schools.  Pretty much everything