Re: [K12OSN] DST Changes?

I thought my servers were all OK -- but I missed one. I have a lowly ol' FC1 box, and there appears to be no tzdata update. I did get one that someone had compiled, and now the tzdata is correct, but is there anyway short of a reboot to get the system to "look again" at the tzdata and change the clock? I don't know what process might manage that...

Thanks for any insight,
-Shawn