Re: [K12OSN] DST Changes?

Yay!!!  Two solutions in one day for me!

Quick, someone ask me a question I know the answer to, so I can balance the karma some...

Thanks Dan,
-Shawn

On Mar 15, 2007, at 1:55 PM, Dan Young wrote:

Shawn Powers wrote:
I thought my servers were all OK -- but I missed one.  I have a lowly
ol' FC1 box, and there appears to be no tzdata update.  I did get one
that someone had compiled, and now the tzdata is correct, but is there anyway short of a reboot to get the system to "look again" at the tzdata
and change the clock?  I don't know what process might manage that...

Run 'system-config-date'

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services

---
This message checked for SPAM and Viruses by MailFoundry.
If this is SPAM, please forward it to spam mailfoundry com

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director