[K12OSN] Terminal services patch of XP

I found the reference for patching WinXP Pro SP2 to run multiple RDP sessions.
There seems to be several constrains: machine not in domain, may allow only 3
sessions. Anyway FWIW:

	http://www.kood.org/terminal-server-patch/

There is also a commercial product that removes many of these restrictions,
but it's cost makes it less attractive.

                        - Mark Twain

| John Lucas                          MrJohnLucas gmail com               |
| St. Thomas, VI 00802                http://mrjohnlucas.googlepages.com/ |
| 18.3°N, 65°W                        AST (UTC-4)                         |