From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of David Hopkins
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:53 AM
To: Support list for open source software in schools.
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] OT: Required use of IE by State DOE

"Because it violates all the canons of good web design and is a stupid
idea to boot" isn't a good enough reason?

Nope, not good enough.  I tried that one 'way back when' and the response was along the lines that  "we are based on MS and it makes sense to build the solution around the architecture we have".  Thus, the need for a legal argument as opposed to a technical merit argument.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins