Re: [K12OSN] Kids shutting down Ubuntu LTSP server...how to prevent

Can you get any more specifics on how the shutdown is occurring?

Dan

On 3/16/07, David Trask <dtrask vcsvikings org> wrote:
I'm asking this question on behalf of someone who came to me for help.  I
believe he is running an Ubuntu server running LTSP  (not Edubuntu)....and
he tells me that the kids have discovered that they can sleep, hibernate,
or even shutdown the server via Gnome.  (I think)  I know there is a fix
out there, but cannot remember what it is...I'm assuming it's something in
GDM.  Can any of you help?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School