[K12OSN] securing wine

Looks like I may be installing LTSP in an engineering office, but it
means that using wine is going to be required for some legacy software.
I'm trying to find a way to restrict what programs wine can run--I only
want it to run the engineering software, and not any old .exe that
someone downloads.  Right now, downloading a windows executable gets me
the option of "save to disk" or "run with wine".  I don't want the "run
with wine" option, and I don't want users to be able to double-click on
an exe.

Any suggestions?

-Rob