[K12OSN] screen locked how to rid

Hello All,

 I'm not sure how this happened. I know it was after I installed a few
rpm's a couple weeks ago. On one of our FC3 K12LTSP servers the screen
locked now pops on after just afew minutes( never timed it). I'm sure
someone here knows how to disable the screen locked thing system wide.
Possibly system config GUI?
EVryone gripes cause it comes on,too quick..

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Barry Cisna