[K12OSN] How to build Xvnc and LTSPFS into PPC tree?

Anyone know how or what it would take to build the VNC modules need to run
FL_TeacherTool into the PPC tree, or how to build in the LTSPFS pieces for local device
support?

I have a ton of Macs that I could use as thin clients, but I think these are very
important features to have for a successful roll out.  I really don't want to have to
buy a hundred clients or so when I have machines that would work and are already in
place and hooked up.  But I absolutely need to be sure I have local device support.

Thanks for any help.
Jim