Re: [K12OSN] How to allow root login from terminal on K12LTSP

you can by default? if not there was an option in the gnome or kde menu system security..allow root login through gui or something like that...

It's fuzzy...did it long ago..but don't remember having to do it on K12LTSP 6

--Huck

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
How do I enable things so I can log into a terminal as the root user?  I would like to
be able to access the push icons to desktop features and such from a lab and not on a
server.

Thanks,
Jim