Re: [K12OSN] Fastest file sharing method?

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Daniel Bodanske wrote:

I guess I'll just try all three. Anyone recommend something besides
SMB, CIFS, SSHFS, and NFS?

Dan,
	if the frequency of changes in the files and the level of
concurrent access is low, you might try rsync. It is by far the fastest
way to propagate files.
julius