Re: [K12OSN] Globally set file browser preferences

I think you need to install gconf-editor, and then use that to set the default behavior (can't remember exactly where in there it is).

Petre

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
How do I globally enable the file browser preference in K12LTSP with Gnome to "Always
open in browser windows"?

I can't stand the new window for every folder I open.  I imagine I will have to copy a
file to all users and make a change to the defaults for new users.

Thanks,
Jim