[K12OSN] via vt1612 audio driver

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Fri Mar 16 22:20:38 UTC 2007

Barry-
Do you have the sound driver for SiS7019?  I found the page on the wiki, but I'm a bit
confused about compiling it; for the kernel version, do I reference the server's kernel
or the client's?  It seems to me it would be the latter since it's the client that loads
the module.  In which case, don't I need the header files for the LTSP kernel?
Obviously, I'm misunderstanding something here.

Petre