Re: [K12OSN] Globally set file browser preferences

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:51:20 -0600, Peter Scheie wrote
> I think you need to install gconf-editor, and then use that to set the default
> behavior
> (can't remember exactly where in there it is).

I installed gconf-editor and have been messing around. I did a new defaults window and
set apps-nautilus-preferences with always use browser checked.  I thought for sure that
would work, but it didn't.

I'll try again later