[K12OSN] via vt1612 audio driver

  Peter,

  What version of k12ltsp? From your posting,, kernel,, version K12LTSP V5?
  Did you make sure the file is 755?
  Does your system bios have any options to change the audio? I m
wondering if maybe you have a newer bios that may be different than
mine? Post Bios version  and what audio shows? Mine does show via vt1612
same as yours.
  I did not need to add anytyhing to alsa. Are you using esd as sound daemon?
If you are using alsa,this may be the prob if you are,I dont think so though.
  Did you copy the snd-sis7019.ko that I compiled,or did you compile your
own?
  Your SMODULE_01 = snd-sis7019 is correct.
  Let us know your progress. It will work  guaranteed..

 Take Care,

 Barry Cisna