Re: [K12OSN] Globally set file browser preferences

try to use :
gnome kiosk tool sabayon : http://www.gnome.org/~seth/blog/sabayon
for system wide configurations

On 3/16/07, Jim Kronebusch < jim winonacotter org> wrote:
How do I globally enable the file browser preference in K12LTSP with Gnome to "Always
open in browser windows"?

I can't stand the new window for every folder I open.  I imagine I will have to copy a
file to all users and make a change to the defaults for new users.

Thanks,
Jim