Re: [K12OSN] via vt1612 audio driver

Okay, I've got it working with my k12 ver. 6 box that does not have the oss-alsa package installed. However, it does not work on either the 5 or 6 box which both have the oss-alsa package installed. The driver loads, but then I get a bunch of alsa errors.

Gideon?

Petre

Barry Cisna wrote:
Peter,

  My Bad.  I see the prob. I missed it in your last post( even though it
was clear). You have :  SMODULE_01 = snd-sis7019
Change to:  SMODULE_01  = sis7019

( omit the  " snd- ")

I bet you' ll have sound now out of your little box:)

Let us know..

Take care,

Barry Cisna