Re: [K12OSN] alternative remote desktop solution - legality of

I would certainly agree that Microsoft doesn't intend for you to have
unlimited access licenses in XP, or they would have a different
philosophy about their sale of licenses in the first place.

Be safe and don't use it. Get your terminal server with CALs if you
really need them.

Dan