[K12OSN] via vt1612 audio driver--RESOLVED

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Mon Mar 19 21:57:57 UTC 2007

I got it working!  I installed the driver on my K12ltsp ver. 6 box and now it works like
a champ with the 2300.  I get amixer error messages, but enabling the aumix command,
which was commented out in preference for the amixer, makes it work.  So, I think
there's a kernel mismatch in k12 ver. 5 which has a slightly older kernel.  Just as
well; I should upgrade to version 6 anyway (just wish Fedora would fix the missing
KGeography 'bug' in FC6).

Petre