Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool and dhcpd load balancing.

No, fl_teachertool only works with user sessions on the same server that it is running on.

Petre

Krsnendu dasa wrote:
I have successfully set up dhcpd load balancing. Now when I run
TeacherTool I can only see the students logged into the same server as
me. Is there a way to see all users that are logged on including
students on the other ltsp server?