Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool and dhcpd load balancing.

On 3/20/07, Krsnendu dasa <krsnendu108 gmail com> wrote:
I have successfully set up dhcpd load balancing. Now when I run
TeacherTool I can only see the students logged into the same server as
me. Is there a way to see all users that are logged on including
students on the other ltsp server?

Currently what others in your situation are doing is running FreeNX on
one server and connecting to it from the other server. So you launch
two instances of fl-teachertool in separate windows. It's not the best
solution but it works for now.

--
Robert Arkiletian