Re: [K12OSN] [OT] NX client setup

Sudev Barar skrev:

I have downloaded NXClient for MacOS and installed it as per NoMachine
sites instrructions (
http://www.nomachine.com/download-client-macosx.php ). But when I run
the program I get error message saying that I need to install
"xserver". I am not familiar with MacOS and neither is my friend for
whom I was demo'ing NX.

Any pointers?

You need the X11 package. It's on your OSX Tiger dvd. Insert it and select "Optional installs". Select it, install it and run X11 applications, such as No Machine Client, OpenOffice.org, Gimp and others.

Trond