Re: [K12OSN] USB Files Don't Display

Hi! We are using version 5.

It's actually working now! When we did yum updates, the new packages you
pointed out were downloaded and the thumbdrives work again.

Thank you!
Alan Owen
Recent Hermon High School Graduate (Class of '02)
Hermon Information Services/Hermon School Department
"Using Technology to Empower All Students to Succeed in a Changing World."