[K12OSN] Problem with Nautilus (kill Bonobo activation-server)

I'm running K12LTSP on a server with 14 clients.
Everything was OK until yesterday. Some terminals, after login correctly, don't show the icons on the desktop, there is a windows opening and closing repeatedly (I can see the the user's folders in it), and finally it disappears and there is a message about a Nautilus error and Bonobo that suggests to kill Bonobo activation-server.
The applications can't be used. That happens always with the same computers (those with lower RAM) no matter the user I log in. I'm really depressed because of that.
Can anybody help?