Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool and dhcpd load balancing.

You know, if you wouldn't have made such a nice tool we wouldn't be bugging you so much
for new features :-)
Here! Here! Teachertool is a fantastic application. I love it.

I was just trying to think outside the box with the ssh thing.  I really hope that in
the future many people will be clustering servers.  That will really help things catch
on in larger schools and districts.