Re: [K12OSN] K12LSTP 7

Mel Wade wrote:
> What is the usual timeline for release of the next version of K12LTSP?  The
> link below indicates that Fedora 7 is due for release on May 24.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7

It really varies depending on my work schedule & what type of problems I
run into.

Recently my work schedule has been pretty bad (as you may note from my
lack of posting to the list). I have some time carved out for next week,
with any luck I'll have a K12LTSP 7 beta out by next weekend. I'm
running the FC7 test builds on my laptop and on the terminal server at work.

With a little luck I'll have a K12LTSP 5.0 EL test build ready today ;-)

-Eric