Re: [K12OSN] K12LSTP 7

Mel Wade wrote:
What is the usual timeline for release of the next version of K12LTSP? The link below indicates that Fedora 7 is due for release on May 24.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7 <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7>

--
Mel Wade

Depends. At last year's NCLS, which was June 15, we were still handing out betas of version 5, and I think FC5 had been released in April or May. I think the final release was a few weeks later.

Petre