Re: [K12OSN] K12LSTP 7

Thanks Eric,

I appreciate all the work that you and others do on this project.  It has been a big help here at our school.  We are currently in the planning stages of rolling out 200 thin clients for next school year.  This will involve 3 servers - 2 K12LTSP and one File/Print/E-mail/Authentication server in addition to the existing K12LSTP server..  So I'm just doing some thinking about the time schedule for the roll out and when I will build the servers.  I'd like the servers built and ready by the end of this school year so that I can concentrate on the thin clients during the summer, but I'm weighing that against using K12LSTP 7.

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com