Re: [K12OSN] K12LSTP 7

Mel Wade wrote:
Where can I find form information on the 5.0EL version and what will be in it?  I've Googled and looked on k12LSTP.org and have not found anything...

That's because K12LTSP 5.0EL doesn't exist yet.  :-)  It will basically be Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0, with all the LTSP and educational goodies  that we've come to know and love added to it.  Check out Red Hat's Web site for some of the cool new features.  CentOS (http://www.centos.org) is a free-as-in-beer clone of the Free-as-in-Freedom Red Hat Enterprise Linux.  Now that RHEL 5 has been officially released, CentOS 5 should be out pretty soon.

--TP
Do you GNU!?