Re: [K12OSN] K12LSTP 7

This looks like its worth perusing.  I see the CentOS info at CentOS.org, but I don't see any K12LTSP information...  How does this work?

On 3/21/07, Henry Hartley <henryhartley westat com> wrote:
Mel Wade  wrote:

>> Where can I find form information on the 5.0EL version and what
>> will be in it?  I've Googled and looked on k12LSTP.org and have
>> not found anything...

The EL versions are based on CentOS so you probably can find out most of
what you want by looking at the CentOS site (www.centos.org).  There is
a note on the main page about the version 5 beta.

CentOS 5 is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 which in turn is based
on Fedora Core 6.

--
Henry