Re: [K12OSN] K12LSTP 7

Mel Wade wrote:
Thanks. So if I understand this correctly, I can install this version today and when 5 is released I can do a yum update and I will then have version 5?

It might be possible but wouldn't be advised. A lot changes between major versions. If you wait for the 5.xEL beta there's a pretty good chance that a 'yum update' will take it up to the release version though.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com