Re: [K12OSN] K12LSTP 7

So what is the major version upgrade path for the EL version vs the Fedora version?

Mel

On 3/21/07, Les Mikesell < les futuresource com> wrote:
Mel Wade wrote:
> Thanks.  So if I understand this correctly, I can install this version
> today
> and when 5 is released I can do a yum update and I will then have
> version 5?

It might be possible but wouldn't be advised.  A lot changes between
major versions.  If you wait for the 5.xEL beta there's a pretty good
chance that a 'yum update' will take it up to the release version though.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell gmail com