[K12OSN] American Idol & K12LTSP

Sorry gang, just a small hook to try to engage some of the flying-by talent... If I have a PC application that runs well under wine, what would be the ideal set up environ (such as icewm) where (within a K12LTSP6 install) I could create a series of say 40 accounts that *ONLY* display/run that particular PC application? In other words, how does one create users with only one choice: run program x or log out? please enlighten me as to the availability of such a resource (I'm trying to avoid very heavy customizing)
Thanks
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
links.episd.org