[K12OSN] bootp, imac, and k12ltsp server

ahodson ahodson at ELP.RR.COM
Thu Mar 22 03:11:24 UTC 2007

Hi Aaron
I've had a lot of success with the "newer" imacs booting into the
k12ltsp by first making sure the ethernet drop has been properly vlaned
to the k12ltsp server's vlan (I am crossing walls- the IP generated
should be 192.168...) and then by just holding down the 'n' (mac network
boot) key during booting. Lots of scrolling, but soon, your k12ltsp
glorious welcome screen... I can't remember exactly, but seems like
there are a couple of keys (non-alphanumeric) that type a different
character...other than that, hog heaven!
Good luck
Alan
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-