Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Audio

On 21/03/07, Michael <mparic compbizsolutions com> wrote:
I've read, they address what to do if sound isn't working *at all*. I
*do* get sound, but then it stops after a couple logins. If I'm
reading the page you linked to below correctly, if I didn't make
those adjustments I shouldn't be getting sound period. It doesn't say
what to do if it works then suddenly stops.

Shot in the dark: Have you set purge processes to true / yes in
configuration file? It could be that repeated logouts are not cleaning
up sound processes for user and the subsequent login is then getting
weird.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar