Re: [K12OSN] K12LSTP 7

I was explaining the differences to some of my sons friends and came up
with this analogy.

Redhat is the patriarch.  Very conservative.  Everything works and has
plenty of life experience.  Not real big on cutting edge technology.

Centos is the nephew that lives in the basement :)  Benefits from the
rich uncles experience, but does not have the same resources.

Think of Fedora as the teenage grandson.  Has to have the latest toys
and frequently messes around with things until they break.

They seem to get it.