[K12OSN] NFS error....need some advice

Hey guys,

Before I uninstall and reinstall NFS....I wanted to see if any of you have
any ideas.  I'm getting this error on my server whenever I restart NFS.

Starting RPC idmapd: Error: RPC MTAB does not exist

Things are working, but some things are a bit quirky and I need to see if
this is the issue.  I think I inadvertently deleted something a while back
when trying to recover from a power outage.  Anyone have any ideas what I
might try or look for?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School