[K12OSN] Desktop Manager choices

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Fri Mar 23 15:07:30 UTC 2007

You can set KDE to be the default desktop by adding this to /etc/sysconfig/desktop:

DESKTOP="KDE"

To eliminate Gnome and IceWM from the Sessions menu at the login screen, see this page
on the wiki:

http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/How_to_edit_the_Session_menu_that_appears_on_the_client_login_screen

Petre