[K12OSN] How to access Gnome-mounted servers?

Does anyone know if there's a way to access servers that Gnome will let
you mount on your desktop? For example, I go to Places->Connect to
Server... and can access a WEBDAVS folder. But I can't figure out how to
get to it in the terminal or which path to use to save things there.

Thanks,
Todd