Re: [K12OSN] How to access Gnome-mounted servers?

Have a look at wdfs, webdav file system. It uses FUSE, just like LTSP's Local Device Access, sshfs, etc.

http://noedler.de/projekte/wdfs/

Petre

Todd O'Bryan wrote:
Does anyone know if there's a way to access servers that Gnome will let
you mount on your desktop? For example, I go to Places->Connect to
Server... and can access a WEBDAVS folder. But I can't figure out how to
get to it in the terminal or which path to use to save things there.

Thanks,
Todd