Re: [K12OSN] help needed finding out who's logged on

last | grep still

--Huck

john wrote:
Hi all,

At any given time I would like to know who and how many folks are logged on to our LTSP server. When I log in remotely and run 'w' or 'who -q' the server doesn't seem to show me everybody that I know is on at the moment. I am using winbind to do authentication with Active Directory, could this been interfering with the servers ability to report users correctly?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

TIA!

John