Re: [K12OSN] How to access Gnome-mounted servers?

Todd O'Bryan wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a way to access servers that Gnome will let
> you mount on your desktop? For example, I go to Places->Connect to
> Server... and can access a WEBDAVS folder. But I can't figure out how to
> get to it in the terminal or which path to use to save things there.

I don't think you can get at GNOME-mounted volumes from anything besides
GNOME apps or things patched to use the GNOME VFS (OpenOffice).

Yes, that does suck.

I like Peter's suggestion of using a FUSE module, though it complicates
normal users actually connecting to a share themselves, without some glue.

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services