[K12OSN] Help! Serverless Accelerated Reader / Flash 9 / Adobe Reader

Hi Linux Gurus,

I am running a fat client lab with Edubuntu installed on every workstation.  My school recently purchased what they call "serverless" Accelerated Reader.  I have Flash 9 and the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader on each workstation, but when I log on to the AR website, login, and pull up a test, nothing happens.  The test never seems to load.  Anyone have any experience with this?  Can anyone give me some ideas on how to troubleshoot?

Thanks,
Kari