Re: [K12OSN] Wide Screen Support

On 3/23/07, Tim Hart <hartt glenburn net> wrote:
Will K12LTSP support wide screen monitors by default. I don't have any to
try it with but would like to get one for my desk. Thought I would find
out if anyone has tried it. Thanks.

It should if the video card supports resolution. Our home diskless
workstation got as close as it could, but the Trident video in our
SolarPC doesn't support 1440 by 900.

Calvin