[K12OSN] Help! Serverless Accelerated Reader / Flash 9 / Adobe Reader

Kari,

 A wild guess would be that what is not starting is a java webstart app .
I had this happen to me a couple years ago,,on a teachers online testing
thing.
You could email AR people and ask them. Java Webstart is kinda tricky
sometimes to troubleshoot. This is a starting point anyway.

Take Care,

Barry Cisna