Re: [K12OSN] Help! Serverless Accelerated Reader / Flash 9 / Adobe Reader

Thanks, Barry.  I'll try this and see if it helps.  Soooo frustrating!  Talking to the AR people is no fun at all ... they told me, "We recommend Windows and Mac for all of our clients."  I explained that that wasn't happening, thank you very much.  They are no use when it comes to Linux support.  It disgusts me that I will have to keep some Win2000 machines in the building if I can't find a solution.  Yuck!

kari