[K12OSN] Help! Serverless Accelerated Reader / Flash 9 / Adobe Reader

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Fri Mar 23 21:23:51 UTC 2007

Kari,

I am pretty sure that you have to be running the Shockwave plugin.  We
are running the entire Renaissance Place and have to run the windows
version of Firefox under Wine so that we can load the Shockwave plugin,
Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash, and the printing application from Renaissance
Learning.  I asked Renaissance Learning to try and go completely with
Flash since there isn't a Shockwave plugin for Linux.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-1752 x30